Do you have a passion for Technology & Sports?
At MYLAPS International Headquarters in Haarlem (close distance to Amsterdam) we’re looking for a:
Hardware Developer Motor- and Active Sports
with focus on PCB Design
At MYLAPS you will work in a highly experienced and competent Agile hardware development team in which you will create Hardware for the highest levels of Motorsports and Active sports. You will work under the guidance of a helpful Team Lead and a driven Product Owner. Their goal is to facilitate you wherever possible so that you can excel in what you love to do: develop awesome products for a highly demanding market.
You are a good communicator, which helps you to keep the various stakeholders of the Hardware team satisfied. As a Hardware Developer you manage to keep track of all the requirements that define a product. As a real team player you will make sure the collaboration with all the disciplines within the team will go smoothly.
We take our job very seriously and still maintain a relaxed and fun work environment. We are always ready to help each other out, as we fully understand that we can only achieve our goals if we work together.
The technologies used in our products are almost all developed in-house and range from ultra-low power (U)HF devices with customized antennas to fully integrated timing systems containing IPC`s. You will have an extensive range of development tools at your disposal, we even have a semi-anechoic chamber to perform our own EMC pre-compliance testing!
- You Develop, Review, Test and Release high quality Hardware;
- You work in a Agile team to build the best solution in the given timeframe;
- You don't shy away from learning new skills and mastering new technologies;
- You readily share your ideas for process improvement and product enhancement;
- You are a real team player who is comfortable to both give and receive feedback in a direct but friendly & respectful manner. Review is after all a vital part of the development process!
Your profile as Hardware Developer (desired Skill’s and Expertise)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience developing Hardware products;
- Extensive experience in PCB design (preferably Mentor Graphics PADS), Analog and Digital circuit design;
- Experience with RF, Power Management and various battery technologies;
- Experience with Nordic and ARM MCU`s and Xilinx FPGA`s is highly appreciated;
- Strong (technical) written and spoken communication skills in Dutch and English;
- You are a driven developer with a real passion for creating high quality electronic products;
- You have a can-do mentality used to think in solutions instead of problems;
- You take pride in your work and in the products you help create;
- You do not shy away to leave the comfort of your desk to test your products at race tracks all over the world;
- Working within the worldwide market leader in sports timing;
- A good benefits package with competitive salary;
- Compensation for health insurance;
- The opportunity to work within a dynamic, international company with an open and informal work atmosphere;
- A full and healthy lunch buffet is offered at MYLAPS. This includes unlimited availability to coffee, tea, soda’s, mineral water and fruit during the day;
- Share the fun in office NERF battles, Virtual Racing competition and table-football;
- Good parking facility for both car and bike. If you travel by train, we are in-between two train stations: Haarlem Central Station and Heemstede-Aerdenhout;
Want to apply?
Great plan! Please apply on button below and follow the next steps. For any questions you can contact Sherry van Leemput, HR/Recruitment on +31237600100.
We develop, manufacture and deliver worldwide the industry’s favorite timing systems. With our sport timing solutions we support athletes, racers and events in creating their ultimate sports experience. Every year we capture the performance of over 20 million people all over the world. And turn their data into insights, progress and fun. We offer them a better understanding of their performance and help them with their best next steps. Founded in 1982, we have revolutionized the world of sports timing with groundbreaking innovations and set the standard ever since. Our products and platforms are used for sports events, from professional events (24 Hours of Le Mans, Boston Marathon, Giro d’Italia, Ironman Triathlon, NASCAR, Olympics and many more) to countless amateur level events around the corner.