MYLAPS develops white-label Apps and other online services for sports events all over the world such as the Damloop and the Rotterdam, Boston, Barcelona and Athens Marathon.
Our Apps are used by millions of athletes and spectators per year. In 2019 we expect to publish cca 450 Sports Apps worldwide.
Are you a student, between 17 and 21 years, and are you looking for an interesting part-time job next to your studies? Then we are looking for you!!!
INTERNATIONAL REMOTE EVENT SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Your responsibilities will include:
- You actively supporting timers all over the world to deliver the MYLAPS Live Event Services, e.g. EventApp, Live Tracking, Leaderboards and Rankings
- You are the first point of contact for our timers
- You will be solving configuration and data related problems and make sure the users of our services will have a great sports experience
- You will be using our extensive documentation and 2nd line support team to ensure a smooth execution of the event
- You have technical interest or affinity with apps, games, or software
- You like to solve problems
- You have analytical capabilities
- You have some interest in sport events
- You are available in the weekends
- You like to work from home
- You speak English and Dutch
- You have or you are following higher education
- A challenging part-time job based on a zero hour contact, where you will be in agreement scheduled to support events during the weekend
- An environment in which you gain experience in supporting and solving data related problems
- An opportunity to gain experience in the world of sport events and data processing
- A good compensation
- If you want to apply, please do so via the "apply" button
- If you first want to have more information, please contact Rosanne Homs at 06-89933286
We develop, manufacture and deliver worldwide the industry’s favorite timing systems. With our sport timing solutions we support athletes, racers and events in creating their ultimate sports experience. Every year we capture the performance of over 20 million people all over the world. And turn their data into insights, progress and fun. We offer them a better understanding of their performance and help them with their best next steps. Founded in 1982, we have revolutionized the world of sports timing with groundbreaking innovations and set the standard ever since. Our products and platforms are used for sports events, from professional events (24 Hours of Le Mans, Boston Marathon, Giro d’Italia, Ironman Triathlon, NASCAR, Olympics and many more) to countless amateur level events around the corner.