Circuit Zandvoort is in our backyard - Want to join the global market leader in motorsports timing & performance insights?
Our EMEA Sales Team, located at MYLAPS International Headquarters in Haarlem (close distance to Amsterdam) is looking for a:
Regional Sales Representative - Motorsports
Main regional focus: NL + DACH + Central Europe
As Regional Sales Manager you are responsible for the delivery of budgeted sales and driving growth through new business and proactive client development by excellent sales and account management execution. You have a winning mindset: you want to be successful in Sales & you want to delivery your numbers!
You are an experienced consultative sales professional, who understands what it takes to be on the look out for new business about 40% of your time.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Budget setting, forecasting, and pipeline management
- Building efficient relationships with customers and other players in the industry
- Managing pipeline through Salesforce, lead generation, sales territory and partner planning
- Providing market intelligence to Product Management for roadmap and product development
- Working closely with the various departments at International Headquarters in Haarlem, The Netherlands
- Reporting to the Global Commercial Director Motorsports
- Higher Vocational Education. A technical background is a plus
- Seasoned sales professional: you are able to cope with resistance and be able to close the deal anyhow creatively
- At least 3 years of experience of working in an international environment either as Sales Executive or Account Manager
- Hands-on and pragmatic attitude with a team player’s mentality
- Passion for motorsports
- Willing to travel and work during weekends (visit motorsports events). Total travel 50%+ of your time in season
- Fluent in German, Dutch and English.
- A challenging, dynamic and international environment with lots of learning and experiencing opportunities;
- A unique experience, as we are global market leader in both the Active- and Motorsports;
- Apart from a competitive salary we have a challenging Sales Bonus Program;
- Our fringe benefits includes free parking or a Public Transport subscription, a compensation for your health insurance and a annual sports declaration;
- Our product is unique and so is the market we are in: MotoGP, Nascar and all the other motorized events you can dream of.
- An informal but willing to win culture: going by the following values: My Passion, My Responsibility, My Teamwork
Want to apply?
Great plan! Please click on the blue button at the bottom of this page.
We develop, manufacture and deliver worldwide the industry’s favorite timing systems. With our sport timing solutions we support athletes, racers and events in creating their ultimate sports experience. Every year we capture the performance of over 20 million people all over the world. And turn their data into insights, progress and fun. We offer them a better understanding of their performance and help them with their best next steps. Founded in 1982, we have revolutionized the world of sports timing with groundbreaking innovations and set the standard ever since. Our products and platforms are used for sports events, from professional events (24 Hours of Le Mans, Boston Marathon, Giro d’Italia, Ironman Triathlon, NASCAR, Olympics and many more) to countless amateur level events around the corner.