To kickstart your new job!
Product Owner at the market leader in sports timing
As Product Owner Data & Business Processes at our International Headquarters in Haarlem, you are co-responsible together with your colleague Product Owners and Portfolio Managers for the continuous development of the MYLAPS portfolio. This specific role has the focus on our overarching data needs and business process solutions. This part of the technology is the core for both active and motorized sport events worldwide. Since we want to maintain our number 1 position in the market, this is a key role for a Product Owner.
Being a Product Owner at MYLAPS means never a dull moment, international exposure and a dynamic environment with colleagues who either have a passion for sports, technique or both.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Own and steer your product backlog seeking alignment with your stakeholders
- Leading and inspiring your colleagues to a successful result;
- Be an Agile leader to ensure a transparent and well-driven flow;
- Translate portfolio strategy to product strategy for our core data solutions and business processes
- Be an advisor for the portfolio managers Active and Motorized;
- Ensuring up-to-date communication lines between all departments and stakeholders.
Do you have:
- Technical experience running / setting up data driven teams
- A hands-on, self-starting mentality;
- A strong personality who is not afraid to us his influencing skills also in times of resistance;
- Multi-level communications skills;
- The experience to be an added value when it comes to further maturing our organization?
And are you:
- Willing and able to grasp the MYLAPS developments and products in a flash;
- Both technically and product savvy;
- Pragmatic and result driven;
- The type of person where the glass is half full instead of half empty;
- Able to pro-actively monitor and adjust processes if needed;
- Able and willing to work in weekends (+/- 1x per month) and travel internationally (+/- 3x per year) upon demand;
- Having an analytical mind and do you see the bigger picture?
Does your package of knowledge and experience includes:
- Higher vocational education or academic thinking and working level;
- Technical background in either API / data developement
- At least 2 year of experience in agile development
- Completed Scrum certification;
- Software engineering background preferred
- A good command of English both written and verbally
- A knack for finding the best way to solve problems given the particular constraints
- Ability to empathize with stakeholders and users
Then you are the Product Owner who we are looking for! We offer you the best you can imagine:
- Naturally a competitive set of labor conditions;
- An international environment with a Dutch flavor, where passion, quality and technical craft shelf go hand in hand with the world of digital solutions for active and motorized sports.
Please send your application and letter of motivation through the application button.
Recruitment agencies, please note that we have a preferred supplier policy so please refrain from any form of acquisition.