Do you have a passion for Technology & Sports?
At MYLAPS International Headquarters in Haarlem (close distance to Amsterdam) we’re looking for an:
INTERN HARDWARE DEVELOPMENT
The internship will take place in a friendly and challenging environment. You will work in a highly experienced and competent SCRUM hardware development team in which you will create Hardware for the highest levels of Motorsports and Active sports. Among others, this includes MotoGP, IndyCar and the marathons of Hongkong, Boston and Amsterdam.
Our core values are MYpassion, MYresponsibility and MYteamwork, which translates into an environment of continuous improvement and innovation, whilst keeping it as simple as possible. We take ownership and work together as two heads know more than one. And, of course, we do it all for our customers.
You will receive a personal development assignment for which you will be responsible. Under the guidance of a Senior Development Engineer and with the assistance of the Hardware Team you will develop a Hardware solution to contribute to the MYLAPS product portfolio.
- Higher Vocational (HBO) or Academic education in a technical field;
- Affinity for the development of functional hardware and firmware;
- Basic knowledge of Electronics and PCB design. Embedded C and or C++ is a large plus;
- You should recognize yourself in our core values and we would like you to be communicative, willing to learn and hands-on;
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must, because we are an international company
- A challenging, dynamic and international environment with lots of learning and experiencing opportunities;
- A unique experience, as we are global market leader in both the Active- and Motorized sports;
- Opportunity to work with all-round, highly skilled hardware and software professionals;
- Healthy lunch with the possibility to play table football or use our Play Seat afterwards;
- Effective mentoring by one of our senior hardware professionals;
- An intern fee of Euro 250 for a higher vocational education student and Euro 500 for an academic student
Want to apply?
Great plan! Please click on the blue button at the bottom of this page. For more information, please contact Jeroen Willemse (Teamlead Hardware) at Jeroen.Willemse@mylaps.com
We develop, manufacture and deliver worldwide the industry’s favorite timing systems. With our sport timing solutions we support athletes, racers and events in creating their ultimate sports experience. Every year we capture the performance of over 20 million people all over the world. And turn their data into insights, progress and fun. We offer them a better understanding of their performance and help them with their best next steps. Founded in 1982, we have revolutionized the world of sports timing with groundbreaking innovations and set the standard ever since. Our products and platforms are used for sports events, from professional events (24 Hours of Le Mans, Boston Marathon, Giro d’Italia, Ironman Triathlon, NASCAR, Olympics and many more) to countless amateur level events around the corner.